Open: 6 AM – 10 PM
- Use of equipment is at your own risk. Management takes no responsibility for any injury that may occur during or after use of this equipment
- Proper attire must be worn at all times
- No children under 12 years of age are permitted in
the gym (even with supervision)
- Children between 12 – 16 years must be accompanied an adult
- No Smoking (incl. vaping/e-cigarettes)
- No Pets or Animals
- No food or beverages, other than water
- No glass or breakable objects
- A towel is required to use equipment
- No loud/audible music
- No rubbish or litter is to be left in the area or on common property
- The area must be left tidy after use with equipment correctly stored
- Equipment must not be removed from the gym
- The Gym door must be closed and locked after use
- Body Corporate and Building management must be notified of any accidents that occur on the premises
Rules may be subject to change
The Body Corporate/Management may close any Recreation Facilities and Areas for maintenance purposes.
The Committee may make rules or prepare manuals from time to time with respect to the use of the Recreation Facilities and Areas and an Occupier of a Lot is required to comply with such rules and manuals.
Gym Equipment Information
The following pieces of Equipment are available in the Gym.
- Dual Pulley Cable Machine ( Instruction & Use Videos)
- Keiser M3i Bike ( PDF Manual)
- Fitness Rower ( PDF Manual)
- Leg Press Machine
- Recumbent Bike
- Leg Press
The Kesier Bike supports the Keiser M3 App which allows you to track your training on your phone.
The Rower has support for the Life Fitness Connect App, which will keep track of your training history.
The Leg Press machine has a QR Code which demonstrates the ways to exercise with this machine.
Please remember that towels are mandatory in the gym at all times and must be placed when sitting or lying down on the benches etc. All equipment must be wiped after use.